Thursday, October 16, 2008

Runway Workin' Man

I had a real fashion problem yesterday. I'm not talking about mixing plaid with stripes. I'm talking about how I had to go to school right after work. (I work in construction) Now my pants just looked like I was a workin' man going straight to school...showed some real dedication. But my shirt was just not fit to go into public. I really didn't have time to shower and change and all that blah, blah, blah. So I took off my unfit shirt and put on a clean one. But it was too clean. Then it just looked like I was a slob who didn't care that he had been wearing his pants for the last 3 months. I couldn't put back on my work shirt, and didn't have time to totally change. Finally the heavens smiled on me and out of the corner or my eye I saw a clean, but very faded shirt. Perfect. Crisis averted.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I love that men think about these things too.

TJ said...

I don't really understand. After you put on your clean shirt, wouldn't it have been just as fast to put on clean pants as it was to put back on a dirty shirt?
Not that I mind, you know how I like a diry, workin' man.

Shot by blaine said...

I didn't have any clean pants, plus clean close on a dirty body make for dirty clothes.

mama donk aubri jo said...

you are one of my favorite bloggers, the walmart freezer section entry still makes me smile :)

Christine Peterson said...

ha ha i like your pic, dirty jobs, great show dirty man=hard working man, except i have a hard time with dirty nails, especially if your a plumber

Mary Ann said...

Were you wearing the green pants? Because, I mean those are great for any occasion.