Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blue's Poops

Have you ever seen how dogs will sniff around in circles before they do their duty. Blue takes the pre-poop routine to a whole new level. He takes up to 5 min. to find the PERFECT spot. He goes round and round and round. If any one of us made that many circles before we "went about our business" we wouldn't be able to function. I'm really not sure what is so important about one particular spot over another, but Blue knows and he narrows it down to a very specific couple of square inches. Then he does what he must do, flips a 180, kicks a bunch of grass around (I think the grass is suppose to cover the poo, but it comes down in the complete opposite direction. His aim is very bad).  
I have a ton of guilt when 10 sec. later I go over and pick it up in my Wal-Mart sack and discard it. He gives me this look like common' man...I wanted that THERE. I picked THAT spot.  So I look back at him like dude, I'm gonna' keep it for you for a while, I'll just set it here in this container with some of your other projects.

4 comments:

TJ said...

I feel his pain, I feel his pain.
At least he doesn't have to share a bathroom with you.

Shot by blaine said...

sometimes he does but since you don't want him upstairs I thought I would leave out the part about him using our toilet, shower and towels.

Christine Peterson said...

ewwww! that's why we don't have a dog, who would pick it up? is it warm?

Matsby said...

Poor Blue.