Friday, July 18, 2008

Fashion Victim

We have all paid too much for clothes because they're cool. Thats o.k. We felt cool. Thats a feeling money can buy. So I say buy it. Your not a victim your cool man, just look at those clothes.

The real victim is not the person who whears the pants, it the one who has to wash them. I have a 7 year old boy. He likes rocks & gum(sometimes not his own). My hands don't fit in size 7 extra mini-mini-pockets.

I almost didn't have time to make this post 'cause I had 2 pair of pants & a pair of shorts to wash.

p.s. I got this pic from a very strange (but safe) blog. http://eh-drian.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sara said...

just make sure the gum and rocks come out of the pockets before you wash- I routinely hear clunking around in the dryer (rocks) and have to extract junk (gum, crayons, glitter, lip gloss) from clothes that I've washed. Ahhhhhh, kids.