Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Walmart King

There are some of us (I guess) that find our happy place inside the beautiful blue and white walls of Wal-mart. Hi my name is Blaine and I'm addicted to very shiny floors and roll-back-prices. Really it's not the prices or the floors. (but they are very shiny) It's the new motion sensitive lights they have in the freezer isles.
So there I was, it was late, I was feeling vulnerable. I took a hard left toward the rocky road & slow churned moose tracks. But with every step I took the freezers lights came on to my left & right. The further I entered the isle the more lights came on. I didn't stop at the rocky road. I passed right by the moose tracks. In fact, by the time I made it to the Popsicles, the whole row was lite up & I was running with my arms stretched over my head like a victorious warrior.
WOW! What a pick-me-up!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Yeah remember that time you put 'the eye of the tiger' on your ipod and just ran up and down the freezer isles?

Shot by blaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shot by blaine said...

yeah I remember...it's on my walmart jams playlist.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have nice walmarts. Duke calls people like us, I mean you, a Walmart-aholic.