Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The British are comming!!!




I understand the need we have felt for years to have ethnic diversity in adds, T.V. shows and movies. Its good. We always include one of every race, sexual preference & at least 1 person in a wheel chair (maybe a midget).



I for one am glad we do. Living in the heart of northern Utah if it weren't for this media driven diversity I may look like my children do when they see someone who isn't "lilly white". You know, mouth slightly open, head caulked to the side, squinty confused eyes.



What I don't understand is why we can't seem to have a successful reality show without the host or at least one judge having a super thick super posh English accent. We don't owe them anything, & truthfully, most of them seem kinda rude.

2 comments:

TJ said...

I'm trying how to type in a British accent and say something snobby.
But I can't.

Anonymous said...

It annoys me too, especially since I'm a reality show junkie.