Monday, June 23, 2008

Please wash hands before returning to life


I wash my hands. You wash your hands. But somewhere theres a dirty fat man with bad aim that doesn't. He grabs the door handle. Then you and I grab the handle. (Not all at the same time, that would be silly.)
When possible, I'm sure that you like I, pull the handle with paper towel. Thus averting the fat man's pee. What happens when we leave the store do we still have the paper towel. NO! Neither did he. We rest our hands on the same checkstand that Dr. PeeBody Fat Fingers did. We push his cart, carry his basket, we check the very same eggs that he checked. I don't like to think this way. I usually just block it out. But the other day I heard a rumor that that the guy that does the frys at your McDonalds shops at Walmart, pushes a cart, carries a basket, pays at a checkstand & eats eggs.

3 comments:

TJ said...

If you want me to lose weight, just send me to weight watchers like a decent husband. You don't have to gross-me-out of food.

Christine Peterson said...

yah same here! ha ha

Anonymous said...

LOL