Saturday, May 24, 2008

Long time talker, first time blogger

How does Hollywood get away with it? I'm not talking about the sex or the language, the violence or drugs. I'm talking about the conflict. Raise your hand if you need just a little more conflict in your life. Have you sat around lately and said "I feel too peacefull. I'm too settled in my heart. I wish I had some outside source that would give me just a little anxiety."

You don't. I don't. I can hardly watch T.V.. When I do I watch the Disney Chanel. I'ts the most non-confrontational feel good for your buck. I highly recomend it. Don't let it bother you that your kids aren't in the room or home or born yet. What ever you do, don't watch the news. It's real, it's hardcore, and it's sponsered by xanax.

1 comment:

TJ said...

that explains alot about why the tv is always on Disney...it's not about the kids, is it.